High Voltage Interconnection line “Oitilo – Skala Lakonias”
scopeHigh Voltage Interconnection line
The project includes the procurement and installation of an underground power cable connection (150kV, XLPE insulated) between the new Oitilo DC and the existing Skala DC with nominal length 40.000 m, as well as the procurement and installation of an underground power cable connection.
Participation in the project includes, the following tasks:
- The excavations of trenches with nominal dimensions of 0,80m width and 1.60m depth, as well as larger pits with nominal dimensions of 2,00m width, 8,00m length and 2,00 m depth, necessary for the connections of cable segments in appointed junctions.
- The encasement of tubular pipes in concrete, through which the cables will cross intersecting major streets.
- The installation of three high voltage (150kV) power cables, as well as any additional fiber optics and pilot cables, as required.
- The fitting and assembling of the cable segments’ connections within the pits, as well as the cable ends inside the High Voltage Terminal and Distribution Center.
- The backfilling of trenches and pits and the reinstatement of asphalt layer.
- Final quality and operation tests